Final Project

Comments

  1. Amazing idea Josh. You truly are among the greats. I'm interested to see how this turns out and I appreciate you leaving so much to chance. The colors you use will have to be bright and vibrant to get the effect you want, if I'm correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this project emanates chaos. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suggest having some on the ceiling of the tent and a non-stretched canvas on the ground the results could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No.









    Jk i think this is great. I know we have to implement digital media somehow so I am just wondering what youre gonna do with it. Love you Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The comic strip is a vary flexible medium and perhaps making the boxes less even/symmetrical and standard would shake-up the strip to something more unconventional and unique.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog